Adult Capacity Building
Arts & Culture
Awareness talks & testing for HIV& TB
Blood pressure check ups
Community Restoration Programme
Computer Training & Internet Café
Conduct wellness days on request
Legal intervention services
Male Medical Circumcisions
Parents Support Group
Response to Sexual Violence
Social Crime Prevention
Test blood sugar
Training & Development
Youth Development Programs
- Providing a channel to professional assistance and guidance to communities through our centre
• Fundraising for Special projects (Cochlear Operations, Outreach Programs, etc)
• Fundraising / Support to other organizations with similar aims and objectives
• Drugs & Substance Abuse assistance and awareness workshops
• Counselling (physical, psychological, emotional, financial, etc.)
• HIV/Aids, Diabetes, TB Testing and Awareness
• Disaster Management in local and underprivileged areas
• Feeding schemes linked with learning institutions
• Life Skills / Youth Development
• Funeral / Burial services
• Bursaries linked to our school projects
- Youth & women empowerment through education both formal and informal•
- Capacity building training sessions on Women Rights, Peace building and Human Rights
- (Prevention of violence against all children, youth, women & gender fairness)
- Creation of income generating activities through Youth and Women Skill training
- Provision of safe child delivery through and the reactivation/construction of Mother and Child Centre’s.
- Eradication of the negative social attitudes and bad practices harmful to children, youth & women.
- Implemented - Social welfare-Intensive field and school work to identify children with social, abuse trauma and learning disabilities problems.
- Implemented - Tutorship in remedial academic studies for children with learning disabilities caused by the ills of the society and other traumatic incidences.
• Implemented - Legal Aid to abused children.
• Implemented - Feeding Schemes in certain poverty area for the underprivileged, previously disadvantaged
• Implemented - - Awareness on HIV/AIDS project in surrounding areas
• Implemented - Trauma & Counselling - Emergency medical/ first aid services.
• Implemented - Drug Abuse Counselling services to children.
• Implemented - Disaster Management services to children affected by disasters.
• Implemented - Unused & Old clothing collection sponsored by individuals form well off status
• Implemented - Ongoing Informal Education project for youth and women.
• Future - Very short term overnight stays for very traumatic & destitute children will provided.
• Future - Visit Exchange and on job training Project at corporate level (job shading).
• Future – Skills development for youth and young adults on IT equipment/ Computer awareness & access
• Future - Seeks to consider social, economic and cultural factors that influence health, the development and implementation of healthcare practices, and health interventions
Strengths: ICCF enjoys a strong reputation in the market for excellent customer service. We also have the passion and drive to service our beneficiaries more adequately by offering them effective solution at all times.
• Weakness: ICCF is dependent on highly qualified and specialized skilled trained personnel, However we will attempt to avoid costly staff turnovers by ensuring a positive and rewarding work environment with the assistance of loyal volunteers& the current job creation program.
• Opportunities: An upturn in the economy will result in improved society & we at ICCF will embrace this with Education, Skills development. These are only but stepping stones for ICCF.
• Threats: ICCF is dependent on its reputation and that of its primary source of income which is the sponsors. Any misfortune affecting the primary source of income will have a direct effect on ICCF. ICCF will investigate other options if there is a decline in sponsorship resulting from a weak economy.
At ICCF we have one of our organization's main focus policy is the development& skills training of youth, underprivileged children and empowering women, by helping all that need help regardless of age, tribe, etc. The most pressing needs of the groups are identified through meetings with community leaders and possible solutions are worked out in partnership with them.
Its Main objectives are:
• To advocate underprivileged children, youth & women rights
• Empowerment youth and woman through women/youth rights education and providing
basic gear for generating income.
• To create and organize institute co-operative capacity building programs for all women and
youth that are living in the organization's areas of intervention.
• To demobilize constructively the youth and help its respective communities from insecurity
situation through the development and promotion of communities Centre services and
maintenance of cultural value and integration of socio-economic activities.
• To ensure the protection and care for all traumatized children, child neglect, and
underprivileged children, youth & unemployed women
To focus on the needs of society, community and providing support structures to address those needs in terms of acquisition skills and reaching out to those with social problems, children suffering from HIV AIDS and the consequences thereof, providing assistance to the disabled and elderly, assist poor families through providing food, clothing, education, etc.
To assist single mothers to care for their children.
To create awareness of the gravity of the above mentioned problems, setup a one stop counseling centre, feeding schemes and soup kitchens in poverty-stricken areas as well as to create employment opportunities in the community and to supply single mothers with the necessary skills to find employment and care for their children.
Local NGOs proliferated in the vacuum throughout the country by setting themselves up as social service delivery agents. They addressed the areas of agriculture extension, public health, education, water and sanitation, vocational training, micro-credit schemes, human right, women's income generating schemes, gender balance, care of orphanages, peace building schemes and rehabilitation of community infrastructures. I Care Children’s Foundation strives to be the foremost & leading provider first class care to children, youth & women in distress. ICCF’s methodology is to achieve our desired objectives as stated below…
To be the leading Organization in the provision & Supply of support structures in social services, thus bringing about constructive changes in the physical, social, educational and spiritual lives of all concerned, irrespective of race or religion.
To make a positive impact on disadvantaged & underprivileged communities, as well as those in need of social support, regardless of race, colour, creed or religious background.
ICCF started with a goal, to provide a refuge for the destitute and traumatized children. To give back their dignity and integrated them back into society. Monitoring and tracking them until they become self- supporting.
However ICCF has grown into our current economic crisis of our country which is poverty, unemployment, job creation, skills development &social equality. This works for the empowerment of youth, destitute and traumatized children and unemployed women in the community through education, human rights awareness, environmental protection, education on harmful practices and promotion of health standards. ICCF also support local projects that improve the lives of people, to protect the environment, as well as to support, strengthen, and improve women’s lives.
The four core values of the organization are:
- Respect for Indigenous Knowledge
- Respect for the positive human traditional values
- Respect for religion and for tradition
- Protection of Staff Dignity and professionalism